At Skoolkit, We Go Further
Welcome to Skoolkit, where for over 40 years we've been providing schools and parents with practical and well-designed uniforms. We offer outstanding choice and value whilst ensuring our garments are ethically sourced.
At Skoolkit we understand the challenges faced by schools to regulate, source and solve uniform problems. We will make this process as straightforward and hassle free as possible.
If you need support to reinforce uniform requirements, or are having issues with your current suppliers, need your office space back or just don't want your staff to suffer the stress of providing school uniforms for another back to school period. Skoolkit will go further to help you solve these problems.
The partnerships we establish with our schools and parents last and that is evident by the longevity of the relationships we have with the 500+ schools we work with. We have seen our schools through many changes over the past 40 years. The uniform industry is forever evolving and we are here to help bring your school uniform ideas to life and then manage your school's uniform requirements.At Skoolkit, when we say 'We Go Further', we mean it
Large, modern warehouse
We have the capacity for your stock
Full embroidery & print dept
Operating within our warehouse
Flexible supply options
We'll fit your needs
Skoolkit operate from our own large, modern warehouse which has a full embroidery and print department, we also have the capacity to store the required stock levels for your school's uniform in one of our 6 stores, on-line through our dedicated website or as a trade order direct to your school with no minimum order and free delivery.
Furthermore, Skoolkit offer complete flexibility of supply so you can choose any combination to suit your school and your parents.
Looking for a change in uniform or supplier?
What to expect next
- Contact us via our Contact form or call our School Partnership Manager on 02380623031 2.
- Arrange a no obligation consultation to discuss your school's requirements and ideas 3.
- Our School Coordinators will source your requested garments from our leading suppliers 4.
- Our design team will create samples of your logos for your approval 5.
- Once logos and garments are approved, a date will be agreed for uniform to become available for your parents to purchase 6.
- Production of garments will begin, ready for launch date 7.
- Pricelists will be sent to your school for your parents' information 8.
- Launch day! Your uniform will be available in brand and online